Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspired

So, this is my first blog. It's been a long time since I've publicly posted my thoughts, views, and opinions. I have to admit, I'm nervous. I am unsure of what to say.

Hi, world. Bear with me while I grasp my surroundings and get a feel for what I'm doing. Anyone can read this. That limits my audience to almost seven billion people. Whoa. I feel I am unprepared to offer that many people my thoughts. If every single person in the world read my blog once, would that make me a celebrity? That's one of my life goals. Not to be a celebrity, but to make an impact on the world, if ever so small. I suppose that's my purpose for blogging. If I can relinquish my thoughts and opinions, perhaps someone, somewhere will be moved. After all, without a little inspiration of my own, this tiny space of the online world would not be mine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy. I'm glad you are going this. I like the look and feel of the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you=) I am glad you're following me. I am stoked. I hope it doesn't take away from my homework time though.

    ReplyDelete