Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tonight was my first night back at my old job. It was the best night I've had in a little over a month. I got a tad nervous, walking to the door, but when everyone welcomed me back with wide open arms, it really felt like home. It made me feel accepted and appreciated to know that silly little restaurant wasn't the same without me.

To be honest, I've learned several great lessons in this little journey I've had this past month:

1. As an adult, I have the ability to get myself out of a situation that makes me feel uncomfortable.
2. As much as I thought the grass would be greener on the other side, I was wrong, it wasn't. In fact, it was worse.
3. I should appreciate what I already have.
4. My boyfriend loves and supports me in everything I decide. He is the strength that keeps me going. I love him.

As relief sweeps over me, I am realizing how exhausted I am.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment