Saturday, November 6, 2010

Neighbors

I know, I know, I just posted a few hours ago.

But you don't understand what I have to listen to every night. [insert loud stomping above your head here]

I wrote a note. A nice one. "Could you please stop stomping? I really can hear every move you make, and don't particularly care every time you walk across your apartment. If we can't resolve this ourselves, we will take other measures." Nice, right?

Well, today, we received the exact note I wrote on our door. Uh, okay?

Tonight, after work, about fifteen minutes ago to be exact, we start hearing deliberate stomping on the ceiling. Loud, hard stomping. So loud, it shook the pictures on our walls; I was sitting in the floor and I could feel the vibrations. Chris proceeds to bang on the ceiling very loudly with the bar stool. Haha, neighbors, haha. But that wasn't all. Chris then stormed out of the apartment and up to the neighbor's. He banged on the door and yelled, "Shut up, I'm trying to sleep!"

I immediately called our apartment complex's manager/landlord. I explained exactly what I have explained here. I told her we felt she needed to be informed as to what is going on. I have every intention of going to the office on Monday and pointing out that it the people living there was not the people living there three weeks ago; and demanding something be done.

I, seriously, cannot take this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment