Monday, January 3, 2011

Regrets

“As you grow older, you’ll find that the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do.”   --Zachary Scott

I do not want to have regrets. There are so many things I want to do before I get older and settle down and start a family. I want to experience different people and different places. I want to share my experiences with my closest loved ones. I want to celebrate my life and expand my knowledge. What's even more inspiring is that I know I can do all the things I want to do. I know I must finish the part of my life I am in, and I am very thankful and excited to be exactly where I am today. I simply want to live a little more and I feel like this future is sneaking up on me quicker than I thought. I am very impelled.  I'm afriad I will regret not travelling and seeing the world. I've set my mind on seeing the rest of the United States, as well as other countries. I want to visit Europe and the Carribean. I would love to go to Polynesia or Japan. Oh yeah. I want to experience the people and the culture first hand. I have gathered all this information in college and feel like if I traveled, the knowledge I gain in this chapter of my life will be sustained through first hand experience. After all through experience is how we all learn the lessons we remember best. I am inspired to make a list of all the things I want to accomplish in my life. But I will leave that to another post. 

1 comment: